Workspace management is a never-ending process. It can impact your furniture purchasing decisions, efficient workspace layout and design, furniture reconfiguration and installation, and moving/storing of your excess inventory. WSI can take care of it all.
Benefits of working with WSI Interiors & Design include:
- One contact for all things related to workspaces
- An efficient workspace orchestration process ideal for managing workspaces
- Environmentally friendly packing solutions featuring reusable E-Bins that save time (no boxes to break down after the move) and safely move and store their contents
- Certified furniture systems designers and installers with extensive product knowledge
- An innovative, responsive company with the equipment and capabilities to orchestrate projects of all sizes
- A professional, conscientious, knowledgeable staff focused on exceeding your expectations
Professional, conscientious and knowledgeable project managers ensure smooth installations and projects that finish on time. WSI Interiors & Design strive to develop long-lasting client relationships with our efficient and effective project management.
To preserve the quality of your investment in office furniture and systems, use WSI Interiors & Design’s certified installers to unpack and assemble or reconfigure your office furniture and systems.
- Our workspace installation experts are certified by the manufacturer on the proper assembly of all the components.
- We use a working plan outlining the placement of the new furniture or cubicles, or reconfiguration of existing pieces.
- We can receive and store furniture in advance of your workspace installation and deliver all pieces on the day the project begins.
- We will handle your new purchase with care, cleaning up all areas and removing packing materials upon completion of the project.
Moving & Logistics:
WSI does not just provide interiors and design, but also moving and logistics. Our team is able to completely re-design your new or current workspace as well as provide services for project management and installation services through our sister department:
WSI Moving & Logistics.